Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Future

I asked Micheal last night if he ever thought/wanted to sleep with more than one girl before he finally met 'the one'. He said it didn't care and rather it is with just me.

I don't want to say he's the one, simply because I'm so young, but I'm pretty sure he is.

Regardless...

I don't think I want him to be the ONLY one that I've slept with.

I wanted to experience different brands of sex with different people. Wanted to explore and find out what I really liked bedroom wise. I didn't plan nor have I ever wanted to be one of those married couples that go 'ya know, you were the only one I've been with, ever since high school'.

In fact, I feel bad for couples that are like that. It just seems so blah and boring to me.

No adventure. No fun.

It makes me feel disappointed in my love life knowing that (at this point) Michael is probably going to be the only one for me (long term wise).

I love him and I'm glad he probably is 'the one' but...I just didn't think I'd find my 'one' so soon.

I'm not ready for 'the one' yet.

But I'm too afraid to lose him. Too afraid to break him.

I'm not that selfish where I would leave something so great just to go fuck a couple of guys and gals just for the sake of having a more adventurist love life.

But dammit I hate fairy tale relationships/high school sweethearts.

No comments: