Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Moon

If you haven't noticed (which if you haven't I'm just gonna say it right now, you're either blind or dumb) I changed my blog template.

I wanted to go bright (like a flower or something) but then again, I wanted it to be of something I really loved.

And if it's one thing I love, it's the moon.

Even though it appears (almost) every night, I'm amazed by it every time I look up. To me it represents power, beauty, and grace. If anything, moon light is my favorite thing in the world. I love the way it covers the earth and lights up the dark. It's color is also simply magnificent.

Nothing interesting happened today. Gotta wake up around 5:45 so I can drive the girl I baby sit to school (Makenna), then go to work for 8 hours, then go pick Makenna back up from school and baby sit her for another 4-5 hours.

Gonna be a loooooong day.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Moonlight is only a reflection of the sun.

Poetic and scientifically true too! =] I like the change. It makes me super happy that you're starting this up now. I honestly feel like blogs are one of the best way to connect, because you can get to know everyone to the deepest parts.