Monday, November 21, 2011

Sometimes...

Even though I am with the most wonderful man in the world that loves me, cherishes me, and will do anything to keep me safe and happy and I feel just as strongly about him...

I wish I had a girlfriend.

I had always planned on letting college be the time where I experimented with that and really got to know my true lez side. I even imagined bringing her home and to one of the family reunions just so my family could sneer at us as we walked around proudly.

I'd convince Michael to have a threesome if I wasn't so selfish and wanted her all to myself...

I'd rather at least like to be able to go and do the dirty with a girl one night and then come back to Michael (he would know all about it) with no consequence...

It all sounds almost cruel. Whenever I feel that way now I'll just listen to my Ashley song. Maybe then I'll stop wishing about what I'm missing out on...

No comments: