Sunday, November 8, 2009

Warm

I wish the weather would stay like this forever, it's so perfect.

The different colored leaves, the sun. Heaven. =)

Yesterday I got the whole family to go see The Men Who Stare At Goats. Despite the fact the movie was terrible, it was nice having us all together. We don't do things like that often anymore. Mom is either sick and Dad's being an ass, or both.

This year I'm hopping to get all of us to do more together things.

Today was somewhat stressful when I woke up.

First, I woke up late. Then I didn't know what to wear. Then Rayy needed a ride. Then Mom needed the car. And THEN it turns out my Dad also took the car in the morning and wasn't back yet.

But in the end, he returned just on time, and Mom and I picked up Jackie (where I got what I wanted to wear), and Rayy and met up with Andy at Marc's and got boxes for Mom because we're getting our living room painted and re-carpeted and needed a place to put all our crap in.

We went to Sagamore Hills Park and took pictures there for a few hours. Climbed the one tree and did goofy things. =p

Went to Apple Bee's and ate dinner together. It was lots of fun!

I thank Andeth again for not getting angry with the dozen of plan changes and for driving us around.

Got home and did homework. Now I'm here.

I don't know what's with me, I just don't feel like putting too many details in my blog post anymore. =x

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I like details. >=|