Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Things I Want to do Before I Graduate

This is a post in response to Rayy's Things I want to Before I Graduate list!

  • Take an AP class
  • Get a 4.0
  • Get on Honor Roll
  • Get a job
  • Become #1 or #2 on the varsity golf team
  • Make a movie w/ friends and post it on YT
  • Finish a script
  • Figure out what I want to do with my life (Job, college etc.)
  • Pay for a present for my parents with my own money
  • Learn how to hot wire a car
  • Learn how to pick locks
  • Buy a better computer
  • Sneak out of the house
  • 4/20
  • Camp in a cemetery (Particularly on Halloween)
  • Eat more different food
  • Maybe talk to a therapist?
  • Do something else illegal
  • Bungee Jump
  • Tap a stranger on the shoulder yelling "TAG YOU'RE IT!" and run off
  • Learn to write with my left hand
  • Learn how to ride a skateboard
  • Found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop
  • Find Waldo
  • Whisper all day to annoy people
  • Have a coed sleepover
  • Have a 24 hour movie night with friends

ily.

3 comments:

rachel said...

ap: advanced procrastination. it's kinda scary, thinking about a test like that, but i'm proud of you for aspiring to take a class =p

i would loveeee to learn lock-picking with you. haha.

i think we could sneak out together, to go camping, and smoke there in the cemetery =]

i like these. let's work hard to make them happen!

Jackie said...

NO SMOKING! >=|

Anonymous said...

Hey your website is cute
look at at this funny emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/9zdns5