Monday, November 23, 2009

Helpping The Old...er People

Friday I started working for my Gammy's one friend Alice who is staying at Summit Point nursing home.

We went over right after school and the job was to do her laundry while she was away at rehab (we still don't know when she'll be back, hopefully by Thanksgiving).

I started working at 4 with my Grammy. We had THREE washers AND 3 DRYERS going at the same time non-stop.

Which means we got done pretty fast right?

WRONG.

We didn't get done until 8:30 and there was still more clothes to wash.

In the end, while the clothes were being washed I did her dishes, vacuumed, made the bed, dusted, reorganized medicine cabinets/draws/counters and ironed a bit too. Sunday the two of us came back to finish the ironing and take the dishes out of the dishwasher.

Even with how late I stayed, I still got home in time to race to Ryan's and watch The Ugly Truth with Rayy, Jackie, and him. =)

Actually, I got to his house before him (they were all out getting candy =p).

Saturday Dad, JJ and went and saw the movie The Blind Side which was very good, go see it all of you!

Did I also mention Dad and I played Left 4 Dead at 2AM? =p

Sunday Mom made her famous spaghetti (that's way better than yours) and Jackie came over! =D

Been playing Happy Aquarium too on Facebook. It's addicting. Friend me and be my neighbor! =)

ily.

No comments: