Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Like This Thing Jackie Copied From Rachel Who Copied From Sami...

Here's Sami's list!

A-Age: 16

B-Bed Size: Twin

C-Chore You Hate: Pulling weeds

D-Don't Eat: Pickles. (Yuck, yuck. Icky, icky.)

E-Essential Start Your Day Item: Melvin. (A.K.A. IPod.)

F-Favorite Board Game: Life

G-Gold or Silver: Silver

H-Height: 5'1(1/2)"

I-Instruments: Recorder and air guitar

J-Big sister, daughter.

K-Kids: None right now. I dunno...maybe adoption. Maybe my own. =x

L-Living Arrangements- With my Mom, Dad, and little siblings: JJ (brother) and Shannon (dog sister) and Hamilton (cat brother)

M-Mom's Name: Saundra

N-Nicknames: Binky, Ashee, Ashleigh, Ashlet, Alphie, Alphet, Caren, Little Sis <-- given by my brother- even though I'm old than my him...he's just taller....

O-Overnight Hospital Stay Other Than When You Were Born: Haven't been there that long.

P-Pet Peeve: That metal against metal sound; like when you scrape silverware

Q-Favorite Movie Quote: "Ask my about my wiener!" -Accepted

R-Rightie or Leftie: Rightie, but I'm gonna practice to be able to use both

S-Siblings: Brother=JJ and I count the cat and dog one's too =p

T-Time You Wake Up: School=6:00 Weekend= 11:00-11:30

U-Underwear: Bikini, lacy too =x

V-Vegetable Favorite: None.

W-Ways You Run Late: Not having my stuff together the night before

X-X-Ray's You've Had: Arm

Y-Yummy Food You Make: I don't mean to brag but...I make a mean batch of brownies

Z-Zoo Favorite: Snakes!

No comments: