Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Alphie...wait that's meeee!

So my name is Alphie--my nickname people....i mean who would name their child Alphie?? (No offense to the people who's parents actually did that)

This is my 2nd blog, I wonder how long this one will last =D

I love comments and all that other jazz too!!

Sooooooooo Valentines Day is tomorrow. Right now I don't really care for it, I have no one to care for it with, but at least I get chocolate right? I was gonna get all my friends a chocolate bar and put a sticker on it too but the weather has been so bad I couldn't get them! Sorry friends!

So, Mr. Cash- my history teacher- is one scary/ funny guy. Not only does he give you a death glare everyday he will make you do push ups too. Today he nearly tipped me out of my desk....and nearly break it in the prosess. Scared my socks off let me tell you.

So to the people reading my book: I'm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost done...not quite but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamost done.

Well that's all I have to blog for today and gosh darn it spell checker isn't working....so don't yell at me for mis-spellings!!!

No comments: