Friday, February 22, 2008

BOOOOOOORED

So I was sitting in my keyboarding class wondering what else I could do and I realized- I have a blog! (Like before I almost forgot!) So nothing really interesting has been going on in my life. My dad is going to FL in a few days to visit his parents down there so he's gonna be gone awhile. (Whoo hoo? Boo Hoo? I dunno anymore about my dad.)

OMG I must admit my grade for this quarter ROCK! I even have an A+ in....HISTORY! This is the first time in the history of history that I've had an A+ and we should document this historical moment! =D Also, even in math a have a B! Yippee!

Hmmmm...I'm really hungry right now, I have lunch in a few minutes so that's good.

And to Dev- I meant that you looked cute dancing with him, not cute like together together (although that is true) =)

And to Rayy- HI!!!!!

*huggles you all*

Oh yeah methinks I'm on the LAST CHAPPIE of my book!!! YEEEEESSS!! Except....I'm too lazy to type it at the moment...heh....

LUV YOU GUYS!!

No comments: