Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Dance and Today

So as I had a feeling it turns out that the dance was fun and I actually did dance. Before hand I went over my friend Erin's house and we and a few other people- Elli, Britt, and Rayy - ate pizza, brownies and cuddled wither Erin's pet hamster King Tut. Which now I reeeeeally want a hamster! They're so cute and small and they seem easy to manage! But my mom says no "Wait until you get to collage". Um....that's way to far away....maybe I'll find enough money to buy my own hamster and stuff! =)

So anyways back to the dance, we got there and sat around for the first hour and then everyone got up to dance. After about 10 minutes I finally gave up and did. I also kinda dance a little with his guy named Bryan. I think I kinda like him but I don't know, we're just good friends right now. Oh yeah and during the dance my BFF Dev slow danced with this guy named Josh! They looked so cute together! ^-^

I guess the only thing I didn't like about the dance was Ryan...I mean I freaking talked to him like the fight never happened. Why am I so forgiving all the time?!

Today my brother got The Sim's for the Wii, I guess after this I'll play it with him a little.

2 comments:

rachel said...

ryan ryan ryan. what to say about him now? i dont want to say much, because it's not quite positive, and i dont know who's reading this >> << haha remember the hamster incident... *sigh*

romance is brewing arouns us. but who knows who will get hit? [most deffinetly not me]

oh yeah, sims!!!

luvluvluv, rayy

Devlyn said...

why do everyone think we look cute together? i don't get it... we are just friends in my view... why is this happening to me lately? its just confusing me. i couldn't even look at him as we danced! and now he might be asking me out? gah, how am i supposed to go out with someone i couldn't even look at? HELP!