Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sumtiems Ie Maek Mitakes

Like not looking at the title of the post and making sure all the letters are there.

FASHION.

....

Almost caught my house on fire around 1 in the morning last night.

Mhm.

I threw my jacket behind me too hard and instead of landing on the bed it landed on the lamp on my desk. The lamp already heats whatever metal on it up, so naturally when it was covered with my jacket it started to smoke.

I think I was freaking out more about it being ruined than the house catching on fire though. =x

Early this afternoon today my Dad taught me how to use his Scag mower and I got to cut the whole yard with it. =D

Then we went out and played Shale Creek golf course and lemme tell ya, this place was pretty high tech.

They had GPS on the golf carts, and they told you how far you were from the whole, how far you dove the ball, the wind speed etc.

It was very O.o

After that we went to Reddie's pizza and had some awesome garlic/cheese twists and a meat lovers pizza (minus the ham).

Watched Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island with JJ. That movie will never get old I'm telling you. =)

Painted my Mommy's toe nails, worked out, and then Ryan came and dropped off the cones so I can practice maneuverability for my drivers test on Thursday.

=D

Played a little pool with my Dad in the basement and now I'm here again. =)

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

=P

I apologize for my need to correct spelling so much.

ILOVEYOU. =D

Andy said...

Dudee, I have that movie.
(Zombie Island)