Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fasion Fail

So each night before I go to sleep, I normally lay out what I'm going to wear the next day so I get more time to sleep in and all that.

Well, I wanted to wear my black skirt with my heels, which looked nice, but there was only one problem, I needed a shirt that fit.

I mean, yeah I'm sure some people wouldn't mind if I went topless to school, but it's pretty damn cold in there.

=p

But I digress.

So, ten minutes went by, then 15, then 20 and finally 45 minutes later I still didn't find a shirt and I ended up not wearing the skirt and heels.

Yes, I know, wow.

School today was normal, nothing too fun happened that I can remember...

Per usual Spanish, English, and Govt. were fun. =)

After school I talked with Mr. OB for a bit before heading off to practice.

Coach brought his little son Aidan again!! He was adorable as always and the whole team was drooling all over him. =p

Coach's wife was there too with his other little girls and she also brought cupcakes!

=D

Got home around 5 and decided that I wanted to rest my eyes for 5 minutes. Instead, those 5 minutes turned into about 2 hours and I was so out of it when Jackie called me and woke me up I thought is was Saturday.

Ryan, Jackie, Rayy, and myself all decided to go to Apple Bees and hang tonight. In the end we had to go to Pizza Hut because, since they're a bar, they stop serving minor after 9. Which I guess is alright because Winking Lizard stops serving people who are 21 and younger after 5.

Danzeah apparently started working there today and was just getting off shift so he sat and talked with us. =)

All in all, it was fun, fun, fun!

Tomorrow, so far, my exciting day consists of...

-Cutting the grass
-Golfing and pizza with my Dad (yes, more pizza =p)

=D

P.S

It's Michel Jackson's burday today (thanks for telling me Google!).

ily.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate it when I plan an awesome outfit, and I can't find something.

Oooh... Apple Bee's sounds so good!

How cold does it get where you live?

Andy said...

SPELLING FAIL! (In reference to your title).

:3 You know I kid, Alphet. I just have to be that guy who points out every misspelling.

Jackie said...

AW I was gonna point out the spelling too, but Andy beat me to it. HOWEVER, he failed to correct you. SO. The correct spelling is; Fashion.

So now you know. =D

Pizza Hut WAS quite fun. But I still have a taste for Applebee's, so we will have to do that sometime, only with better planning with the times.