Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School

And I already have homework.

I mean, yes, I did expect that, but it still makes me go "Fuuuuuuck." every time- or for those with a cleaner mouth, heave a heavy sigh.

But I'm getting ahead of myself, lets go back to the morning where I should have started out my post saying:

My bus driver got her license from a fucking cereal box.

I mean she literally drives like Rice Krispies.

Ya know Snap, Crackle, Pop? Well it's stop, hit the gas, stop.

Chiropractor's would love this woman with all the paying customers she'd get them.

And the type of bus she drives was definitely not built for a person that needs to bring her golf clubs on it.

And of course the day I need to go to the office she drops us off at the very front end of the school instead of right in front of the doors! =D

Then 1st period came around (or more, hit me in the face as soon as I dropped off my golf bag).

So far though, the teachers I'm really liking so far are (in order by class) Edler, Beery, King, and Naujoks.

However, I think I already fucked up those good ole brownie points for Mr. King due to the fact that because I've been running on the 4 hours of sleep, and because I've acquired over the last 3 days, I tend to forget my shit everywhere.

Including that Government book which I had for all of, lets say 40 minutes.

So I had to ask him for another one which was completely fucking embarrassing because I knew he knew that I had been in his class all of 1 period prior to me losing it.

Although I'm thinking it's in Mr. J's room.

Did I mention I almost left my folder and little notebook there too?

Yeah.

Did better than I thought in golf today. Even got a birdie (but I did forget my sand wedge on the 15th green).

>.<

It's now 12:03. I think tonight I'm gonna tell my brother to shove his foot up his ass, take an extra pain pill, and bare it.

Mom's actually not really sick tonight, so he better not wake her up either.

Good night world! See you in 6 hours.

ily.

No comments: