Monday, August 10, 2009

Now

Now, I want each and every one of you to take all the words (including your own) that people posted in the comments section and combine them into one sentence!

-You may change their tenses
-You may use conjunctions
-You may use 3 other words that aren't there and aren't conjunctions
-You must use every single word

When all of your sentences are posted I will then pick the most creative and humorous one and feature you on my blog! =)

Then I will post my sentence that I just created. =D

Good luck!

ily.

3 comments:

N said...

The woman with the remote blogged while the flamboyant acrobats gossiped about the pigeons who lived in the garage during the renaissance, with their penis-shaped pictures of nosehairs and flowers, and ate nothing but cheese and waffles.

Zhanna said...

uhhhhhhhhh...
ditto

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... I cannot believe I did not do this... I thought I did, but it probably sipped my mind:)

The gossip girl likes blogging and pictures.