Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Time

Doug died today.

I only spent about 10 minutes with him every 3 days for about 2-3 months, but I feel like I lost someone really close to me.

I'm weird like that I guess.

Forgive me if I'm being rude or mean or childish or whatever the word is but just kinda leave me alone tomorrow. I need time to stable myself. I can't even do my homework at this point, the only reason I'm blogging right now is to ask that you try not to bring it up and badger me about it, I don't need to break down in the middle of school is all.

That's it.

Thanks.

ily.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry. One of my friend's dads died last year, and when I found out I felt like a part of me left my body. Maybe it did, I will never know.

I am sorry, and I hope you feel better.

~TeeTee

Sethna said...

I meant every bit of what I said last night.

I hope I did a satisfactory job today :)

I hope you feel better soon Ashlet.