Monday, April 6, 2009

6 Facts

So I was tagged for a 6 facts thing...cursed Jackie...I will get back at her...

But I digress, let's get on with this shall we?

6 facts that no one knows about me....

FACT1:

I hate kittens, hamsters, puppies, gerbils, bunnies, penguins, lemurs, chipmunks, squirrels, koala bears, panda bears, polar bears, monkeys, horsies, cows, lambs, little turtles....

FACT2:

Pink is really my favorite color. Ever. I wish everything in my life was pink. EVERYTHING.

FACT3:

Spinach is my favorite food.

FACT4:

I am really a guy.

FACT5:

Facts 1, 2, and 3 were lies.


<.<



>.>










FACT6:

Fact 4 was also a lie.


Now I must tag 6 more people...

I'll tag:

Emily
Ryan (facts can go on GT)
Rose
Devlyn
Amazing Phil
and
Peaches

Hey, she never said anything about no tag backs. =p

NO TAGGING BACK OF THIS BLOG OR MEEEEE!

Bwahahahahaha.

ily.

3 comments:

Sethna said...

So I was wondering if you get tagged twice you have to do it again.


Pink is my favorite color too and I also like spinach and I'm also a guy.

We have a lot in common. I think we should date.

Jackie said...

Oh Ash..you should stay away from this "Sethna kid"

He sounds like a creeper.

;D


sigh...now i have to think of some bull facts...at least I tried at them..mine were DEEP!

Anonymous said...

*Tags Hammy, Hammy tags you*
TAKE THAT PUTA!
-Love ryan