Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's Hardly Spring

And I already have sunburn all on my shoulders, upper back, and neck.

Hellz yeah to yard work.

Dad and I went to Eddies Bike shop today and bought me riding gloves. The doctor said they'd help when I start weight lifting again and with golf.

Went home and I worked on my VV project for all of 4 minutes before it was burger time!

Cyrus came over after that and him, Dad, and myself went on an 8 mile bike trip. We took the Enchanted Forest path, which wasn't really all that enchanting since the leaves weren't on the trees...but oh well.

Dad rode his bike really fast so Cyrus and I lagged behind and talked. =p

After that he helped me with my VV project. The map is pretty much finished except for one or two places because we couldn't really figure out what to put.

Dad got me the best thing today.

It's a small plastic piggy.

But that's not all.

There's a button on it's head, and when you press it the nose lights up and in oinks!!

I love it so much! ^-^

I probably shouldn't be blogging and resting my hands but they felt great today. Might as well seize the moment, right?

ily.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!

An update!

I want one of those pigs too...

Sethna said...

We lagged behind FOR the purpose of talking... geez you make it sound like we're intentionally slow or something ;)