Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shabalabadingdong

Woah. I did read about the new interface. But now that I'm actually seeing it I'm like O.O Friday was a pretty freaking awesome night. Saturday was great too. Went on an adventure and got a nice present for myself ;D Devlyn slept over Saturday night and then this morning we went to my work buddies martial arts place to take a woman's self defense class. Where we then heard about the all woman's jiu jitsu class they were gonna start in June. Which would also be free for 3 months. So Devlyn and I will be ninjas this summer. =) Very excited for con. It'll be nice to hang out with Rayy and Andy. I'm interested in hanging with all the guys she hangs with too. The weekend will be fun. =) Excited for tattoo. Though I'm juggling with the idea of adding a little more to it. At the very least shading. I'm also thinking about what type of crescent shape I want. Going to start looking for sky diving classes too. I want to take my Dad with me. I feel it'd be cool to do. I also wanna ride a hot air balloon this summer. =) Hmmmm... Finals are coming up. (eek.) Teeter-tottering on whether or not I'll pass my econ class...meh. Stupid shitty teachers. I hope my terrible review screws with her salary or something. I hope everyone else gave her a terrible review too. Meh. I kinda want my Mikey right now. I'm feeling sad. Annoying reason is I don't know why. Maybe it's just my headache screwing with me (I think it's from my sudden lack of caffeine...that's what happens when ya drink a crap ton and then stop...damn withdrawal...). But it's like I start to tear up and I'm thinking to myself "WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! NOTHING BAD HAPPENED TODAY. GET A HOLD OF YOUR EFFING SELF." Damn emotions. Always screwing with me at the best of times. I wanna start eating better. I just don't really know how yet. We'll figure it out. Just gotta keep pushing on. And why the hell isn't anything spaced??? Damn bugs...

No comments: