Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Roller Coaster

Emotionally life has been like a roller coaster. Been getting down in the dumps lately, but now I'm going back up (since I don't think I could go down any further).

Had some great friends and family help me start the up trend though. =)

Today is mine and Mikey's two year anniversary. =DDDDD

I went over to his house at 6AM with a supply of paper, markers, and muffins. After hiding the muffins (which I must say, Giant Eagle has a shitty selection of right now...) I made a trail of clues for him to follow to get to them.

Scared his mom shitless, she thought I was someone robbing the house... =p

Been making plans for the better and going to start putting them in motion. Gonna get my shit together in econ, and start exercising again. I really wanna be in shape again and to feel good at least physically.

And I want my fucking abs back. Even if it's just a little bit of tone.

Gotta keep up with Mikey and Devlyn!

Today is Wednesday too...my Subway day! =D

Miss. Rayy needs to tell me about her con plans...so I can decide whether I can go wiff her or Devlyn... >.>

:D

No comments: