Friday, April 8, 2011

Under The Weather and Outside It Isn't Better

Haha.

It rhymed.

Thiip.

Got hit by a bus of god knows what kind of sick. Missed a day of school. Which in the end was nice because I got to sleep in, but suckish cuz I missed seeing Mikey and also some quizzes and work too.

Yesterday I was a little better but my sinuses were way clogged and it was giving me a massive head and neck ache. BUT.

I got to hug a small, blond, German child by the name of Felix. HE IS SO FUCKING ADORABLE.

Work made my day today. Kris and Deb's relationship is a little rocky and the things they say...it's almost like a sitcom.

Watched Horton Hears A Who on Free Movies On Demand. It was cute. =)

Tomorrow is Valley Voyages at the lovely hour of 7am. Outside. In the rain.

Yippe?

BUT the presentations are now being held on the 26th? I could have sworn before it was the 28th. I'm not complaining though. I get to celebrate the anniversary of one of the greatest UPS men to ever deliver to the SWACO warehouse. =)

JJ's foot has been getting mega bad this week- someone accidentally stepped on his heel in the hall and it basically set him into a relapse. Tensions are pretty high and everyone is fucking stressed out of their minds.

Planning on getting a haircut soon. Then to call the lady down the street to do some alterations on my dress for prom.

To which I've also been thinking lately...

Prom? Walking across the stage to grab a fake diploma?

I feel like people make it all too dramatic. Prom is nice because it's a time to celebrate the fact you actually graduated but I don't see spending hundreds of dollars on a dress and hair and shoes alone. I've heard girls say their dresses were $200=$400. And that's JUST the dress. Not even the shoes. Where do they even get that kind of money?

And the whole walking across the stage thing? I don't need a ceremony just give me my fucking diploma and let me get out of here. Half the time everyone is freaking out on whether or not they're gonna trip or shake with the wrong hand. Plus it takes hours and it's not exactly the most fun thing in the world.

I guess it's just the excitement that the 4 worst years of your life are over.

But maybe I'm just being negative. Either way I'll enjoy myself.

No comments: