Monday, April 4, 2011

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday was fun. Spent the day with my Mikey- golfing. It was really fucking cold, but it was fun (to a point =p). Then he went to work and I went over to my Grammy's to have dinner with her, my Uncle Scott and my little bro. Then I got to take a shower at her house (she has the best shower ever). We all watched a Star Trek Voyage together before I was back to Michael's again where we were having a movie night with him, Nathan, and Nathan's girlfriend Jamie.

Michael just got Netflix so we were searching for movies and arguing over which ones to watch and then...we saw it.

The Iron Giant.


Best movie ever when we were all little. So we watched it again. It was good all the same. =)

Then we went from a nice little cartoon to Saw 6. Which was, although slightly disturbing and gory a pretty good movie. I really liked the concept of it.

Sunday I spent the day in my PJ's.

School today was crazy. The morning bell rang early, the computer system was down (AGAIN), and not only was it raining outside but it was raining inside too.

The best part about today though was that today was my 1 year anniversary with my Mikey. I made him a card this morning with crayons and he took me out to Apple Bee's. =)

Our waiter was gay, and his name was Paul B. so I called him Pauly B. He was so nice. =p

Tonight I gotta study for English, Government and do a little VV stuff as well. Time to get my poet on yo.

=)

No comments: