Friday, April 1, 2011

Slowin Down For Now

At work right now. All my office work is finished and I've been workin warehouse most of the day. Larry taught me how to get an order approved as well as a few more things. He even told me 'good job' a few times which made me feel a lot better. It's just been one of those months where you feel that everything you do is a mistake and you can't stop worrying about it. And every time I hear about a problem going on I think it has to do with me. Quite annoying. None of them have been me- yet... Hung out at Jackie's and we spend hours searching for online coupons for Zeppie's. Couldn't find any. And Ginonino's was way cheaper anyways, so we got pizza and spicy boneless garlic wings there. Once we had our munchies we watched the movie 'Hide and Seek'. Next day I hung out with Mikey. We fell asleep together under his electric blankie and when we woke up it was like a winter wonderland outside! The both of us just kinda held each other and watched it fall. We couldn't relax for long though because we had to go to dinner at my Grammy's which was yummy. Last night I worked all day and then my Aunt DB took Michael, JJ, and myself out to dinner at Reddi's pizza. We went back to her house after and Michael set up her new cable box...she was so excited at all the new channels she was getting. Greg in the office is getting married tomorrow. I'm so excited for him. He's going to Mexico for his honeymoon too...I told him to bring me back some drugs. ;p Don't know what my plans are tonight. I gotta call Akron U about some thing and then start writing my stuff for my VV presentation. Which is on the 28 of this month. Again. I'm only pissy because that will be the 3rd year anniversary of his death...maybe it's good I have the distraction though. Day of silence is the 15...gotta get t shirt monies in maybe...if not I know I'll participate. Which reminds me I should see if I have to work that day... Well, some new orders are coming in now! Gotta go pull 'em, pack 'em, and ship 'em! I love the warehouse.

No comments: