Friday, January 6, 2012

That School Thing

School starts Monday...

Feeling a little nervous.

Everything is paid for.

But...

A. I don't have my books yet.

Why? Cuz I don't feel like wasting any more fucking money... I refuse to buy a book until I know that we will absolutely need them.

B. I don't have my parking pass.

I think I applied to late to have it sent and I actually need to go down to pick it up...and I lost my old one (which expired anyways but I though maybe if I at least had something up in my window the campus popo wouldn't notice...) aaaand, since I'm so cheap I'm not driving down their again this week.

C. I have classes 5 days a week now instead of 3.

Yes, I know a lot of people have classes everyday too. But with the commuting AND work, it's gonna be a pain in the ass.

D. Those classes I have 5 days a week...I don't give a fuck about.

Math?

Great. We struggled enough in INTERMEDIATE math. Which was actually like our pre-calc in high school...ugh...

Miro?

Meh. I knew I would have to take this being a business major...but I just...hate economics...maybe it's because my high school class was super boring...

Geology?

Okay. I can handle that. It's not chemistry so I won't die...nothing is more fun than learning about rocks.

English 1?

Rawr. Should have taken that last semester...may have to take a summer class...gonna see if I can avoid that and just take an extra class next year...

So I guess half of the classes are okay (English & Geology) and the other have are just going to be the ones that kill me every day...

At least I get out earlier...12:55. So I'll have plenty of time to do homework etc.

And of course I'll get to spend plenty of money on gas getting to said classes too...

Yaaaaaaay.

At least I have my friends and my Mikey.

I hope everyone else has a less stress 2nd semester...

Can't believe I'm halfway done with college...

When we were younger we couldn't even believe that we would be IN college...

Sillies.

No comments: