Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rethinking

After talking with a few people, I was convinced enough that the realization is all I need and that you're not even worth saying what I was about to express to you.

However.

I may share with some people things my friends do that I don't agree with. That doesn't mean that the first thing out of my mouth to them in greeting is something like "Hey, oh you STILL don't have your license yet?" I have enough fucking respect for them not to do that.

My friends.

They're going to do things I'm not going to agree with.

And I'm going to do things that they're not going to agree with.

Accepting those things and respecting your friends regardless of that is what a real relationship is- whether it be a friendship or even a partnership.

And another thing.

Treat your friends like your patients and you won't have them for very long.






We had a good run.

But I really wish I would have kicked you out of my house that night.

No comments: