Friday, January 13, 2012

I've Been Thinking

When I woke up this morning, I woke up to a much needed realization. It came in the form of strength and acceptance.

Maybe a cruel type at that, but strength and acceptance all the same.

I've learned a lot over this last year and many things have changed.

Almost all for the better.

However.

Last night I realized there are still some loose ends that need to be tied up.

Earlier in the year, I tried to tie them up before, but I've come to understand that it wasn't done in the right manner.

On the night I was trying to tie them up, there was something I should have said and done.

Why didn't I do it?

I'm still asking myself that.

I've already apologized to one of my best friends for not speaking up and not realizing that I should have until now.

So I'm halfway done.

I'll be working on my next 'apology' tomorrow and hopefully will get it out by tomorrow night or by Sunday.

It depresses me yet excites me at the same time.

The apology isn't going to be nice, no. It's just going to be filled with truth- and let's face it, sometimes the truth hurts.

Though they may or may not even give a shit about it. I don't even think they give a shit about me now.

But I'm going to do it anyways.

Simply for closure.

Simply because I'm just as much as a bitch as I am nice.

Simply because I can.

No comments: