Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Slushy

Yes. It's pretty outside.

But I'd rather have it be ugly and rainy out than up my risk of getting into an accident just for the sake of it being 'pretty'.

Holiday was good. Got to spend time with family members and best of all my boyfriend.

I got him a biiig gift this year. =)



Had to be all covert ops to get it because the watch stand was right across from Subway where he was working at the time...

Then he got me this really pretty gold necklace with my birthstone on it. =)

However, aside from the big gifts, I must say my favorite so far is my Forever Lazy my dad got me...

Even though I look like a smurf in a jumpsuit this thing is so effing comfy...

Jj and I went shopping together today and then hit up pizza hut =)

Now I'm sitting here bored...work tomorrow...probably gonna be super slow...

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

No comments: