Thursday, December 15, 2011

;aldskjfa;uorvk;afsjv

I couldn't think of a title...

Hung out with my honey today. He got me to try playing C.O.D on Live, on the hardcore level. Got a three kill streak (kay, so it's not that good...but being it was my first time playing it EVER, I'm proud...) and killed 7 peeps and only died twice.

Skillz that killz. ;D

I still love L4D more though...

Watch Mikey help hook up Dave's subs that he got him and then picked up Makenna from her school. After baby sitting I went to the store to get some milk and tampons (an interesting combination...). I can't believe some of the prices on some tampons...I don't know why women would pay so much for something they stuck up their vagina...

Watched some Darker Than Black when I got home and now I'm ready for bed. Got work and then my first corporate x-mas dinner! =D

No comments: