Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mmmm...

Kind of annoyed that I've had to keep changing everyone's schedule and that I now still have to work today and miss my GSA meeting because SOMEBODY took more hours at work.

I know you have no money to your name and that ya need to pay for a lot of stuff.

I know you need to put money towards a car for college.

But shit. You knew how many people were involved and how we had to change our week around this. And doing it at 8PM the night before the dinner?

Also, you still have a WHOLE box of chocolate? You knew your mom wasn't going to sell them way before the due date. And you didn't think to bring them to school or give it to me to sell at work till the very last night? Bull.

I don't care that you don't have any money but sometimes the way you handel your money problems pisses me the fuck off.

No comments: