Thursday, October 15, 2009

*Cough*

Jeez, everyone is getting sick. Friends are sick, family is sick. Hell, even I've been sick for the past week. They shut down University school for a week too because so many kids were out sick.

=/

Nothing very exciting happened during school today.

But after school I did have a blonde moment.

So I go to Kohl's to get an application. After finding the customer service desk they refused to give me an application because I was 16 and now 17.

But here's the fun part.

When I walk out the door to the parking lot again I notice something....

The car isn't there.

At first I thought it was the normal, hey you're in the wrong row but as I started looking around, I couldn't see it still.

Next I tried hitting the unlock button, hoping the lights would flash and attract my attention. However, no lights either.

Kinda think of it, none of the cars looked like mine.

I called my Mom up and asked how to turn the panic alarm off on the car once you press the button (so I didn't look like a moron when I hit it to find the car and not being able to shut it down) and she asked me why I needed to.

I told her I couldn't find the car and I took a deep breath and pressed the panic button on the keys...

No alarm. No ringing. No nothing.

Naturally I started freaking a little and thinking the worst.

But Mom came to the rescue!

You see, I hardy ever shop at Kohl's (wonder why I wanna work there huh? =p) thus, I don't know the layout all that well.

So when my Mother asked me "Well, are you in the right parking lot?"...well...yeah.

Turns out there are two parking lots that look exactly the same.

.....

But the car was in the other one!!

Tonight everyone (except Dad) is sick in the house, and he's going out of town tomorrow. So I'm going to take care of Mommy and JJ tomorrow.

I'm sensing a pajama 'party'?

ily.

2 comments:

Artemis. said...

Haha, my stepmom does the same thing with her car all the time!

And I know what you mean about everyone getting sick... I'm coming down with something, and I NEVER get ill! We had a ton of absences today in school. Meh.

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) take a look this emo boy style over this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com