Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another Long While

Hellos followers!

It's been a long time!

I'm sorry, I just haven't had the desire to blog for awhile. I'm either too busy or too tired to.

=/

The only thing exciting that's been happening at the house is a game I think I'm gonna call Kaboom.

How do you play?

You pick any topic under the sun, whether it be how you're doing, the weather, politics, religion, your favorite color etc.

How do you win?

The longer you can talk to my Dad without him suddenly exploding on you, ya win.

3 minutes is my record. =)

The lovely Jackie is hosting a Halloween party at her house, I can't wait! I helped her gather some of the Halloween decorations at my house yesterday, and the day of the party I'm going over early to help set up. =D

Red Ribbon Week is this week.

I hate it, and the fact that I didn't think about the fact that I was putting a red shirt on this morning. So today I looked like I supported it.

Fuck.

The lady asked me if I would sign the pledge again today and again I said no.

And again she looked at me as if I were Satin.

I'm sorry, but I'm set on the plan of trying a little weed after I graduate. Don't like it? Then piss of.

And yes I do support it being legalized.

While waiting in line for lunch today the really small freshie that looks like a 4th grader started talking to me (or rather my boobs, since that's where she came up to). We talked about Ketchup. =p

Went to the docs and got my flu shot (not the Swine flu one, you're lucky if you got that one). I got Dora stickers!! =D

Applied for a job at Fun n' Stuff. Also going to apply for a job at Burlington and maybe Peppers too. =)

And with that, I leave you all farewell and with one question to answer:

How do you release your anger and frustration?

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Currently, I don't. I haven't been down to the punching bag in ryans basement in awhile..

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.