Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love and College

Woke up this morning to a giant teddy bear and heart shaped doughnuts. <3

After going to school, finding out my one class I had that day was canceled, and then driving all the way back for a long day of work...

I became Dolly Domestic for a couple of hours and made some chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered pretzels, and peanut butter chocolate pretzels.

Been stressin with college lately. Hell of a lot of tests last week and today I got a big ass midterm for my Geology lab.

43 rocks + 40 minerals...shit. We can- not do this...maybe kinda sorta can...

Surprisingly enough, math is one of my best grades right now (other than English).

We're hoping to pick up the pace in econ...I think I get it, but the questions she has on the test are like those where ONE word makes all the difference.

Blah.

Overall, life is going good now.

May have another possible bb-sitting job (she's two and looks positively adorable)!

No comments: