Monday, March 22, 2010

Web Design

The rare class where I get to do something I love to do, and the technology I have isn't working.

Like today: I go to use my flash drive (which I've been using since the class ever first took place) decides it needs to be formatted.

Which is just another fancy way of saying 'everything you ever loved on this little key chain needs to be deleted'.

Well, our project was to make a power point on a place we'd like to go to or are going to for Spring Brake. My ppt. was 12+ slides and all I needed to do was hyperlink the buttons so the ppt. became more like a web site.

And now I can't get into it to finish it.

Or anything else on the flash drive for that matter.

AND when I go to format it on the school's computer it says I don't have sufficient access.

Fuck this school.

I have to stay her until 5 too for an ACT testing class.

GAH!!

No comments: