Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Freshman Year Blogging?

I'm blogging almost like I was freshman year in the sense that most of my posts are somewhat depressing and I'm blogging during my computer class (this year web design last year keyboarding).

Except now I can't play my Mario Game like 2 years ago because they blocked it! >=O

Stupid school.

At least I'm not cutting myself like last year right?! Haha. Haha.

....

Yeah.

Busy, busy week this week. So much to doooo.

Dad has been gone since Monday morning cuz he's in FL. He's been having a good time, every day I've called him so far he's "had a few beers". I'm quite lucky he's a pretty happy drunk.

He's actually pretty fucking hilarious. I wish he drank more often...

Also, I found the mouse in the trap my Dad set up before he left! It was cute too D=

I scared Andy with it. =D

Testa's forum is on the health care bill.

You'd think I'd have my own opinion on it or at least know the two different sides because my Mom likes it and my Dad doesn't, but I've just been walking out of the room every time they argue now and every time they rant to me.

I really, really don't care for politics (even though I probably should) it just makes me fall asleep.

Well, I think I'll work on one of my research papers now- since I have a computer and all.

No comments: