Monday, February 1, 2010

Nordonia: Just Filled With Words of Wisdom

"What are you doing"
-What do you think I'm doing? Engage your brain for once and you just might figure it out.

"Mrs. Tong, I think I typed in the wrong website..."
-Good for you and thanks for sharing. Wanna cookie?

"Ashley, I didn't know you were in this lunch!"
-Really? So where the fuck was I last Tuesday when you said 'Hi!' to me in the lunch line?

"I'm tiiiired, can we take a breeeeak?"
Maybe if you didn't come to school in your fucking PJs you'd have a bit more energy.

"I didn't know how to do the math homework!"
-Well that's your own damn fault. Maybe if you would quit playing with yourself and take your phone out of your crotch to look up at the overhead every once in a while you would have known how.

"Wow. Could she walk any faster?"
-Um, could you walk any slower? Forgive me that I'm not 'gangster' enough to walk at a snails pace with a big cluster fuck of people blocking the hallway to only then walk into class late complaining that I didn't know how to do the fucking math homework.

"Ashley, what was the homework about? You don't know? Did you do it?"
-No, I actually did do it but I'm just lying to you so I look like a dumbass.

"Duuuuude, you like, almost pulled down my pants when you stepped on the bottom."
-I'm sorry, maybe if you shopped in the right section of the store or bought a fucking belt that wouldn't have happened.

Aren't I just a ray of fucking sunshine today?

No comments: