Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi.

My name is Ashley.

I just spent all of my Friday working, then scanning 50+ pictures onto the computer.

Saturday I skipped eating and spent all day editing and restoring all 50+ pictures.

Then I started to work on putting them into a video.

After making it the correct length (simply by copying and pasteing the 50+ pictures and transitions over again until it reached 2 hours) my Dad told me he didn't want a certain part in anymore so I spent an hour and a half taking that part out (it took so long because the computer was starting to lag).

Then I thought all I needed to do was rip the music from the CD's my aunts gave my Dad, along with a list of my Grandma's favorite songs on the CD's.

There were 6 songs total. 4 of which weren't there because the CD's weren't in their cases when they were given to my Dad.

So then I spent another 3 hours looking for music.

Then another 2 hours putting that together.

When I'm finally done the computer decides that it doesn't want to finalize the video so I can save it to a CD.

So I restarted the computer and then opened the program back up again.

Now it's decided it just doesn't want to open the file period.

It's 3:30.

The video was for my Grandmother's funeral which is at 1 or 2 tomorrow. I can't remember anymore.

I have 2 research papers, 4 quizzes and math to catch up on Sunday and Monday which I probably won't be able to do either.

I've got a backache, headache, I'm shaking, nauseated and feeling faint from starvation and exhaustion.

I'm too fucking tired and sick to cry anymore. I'll be lucky it I can hold myself together or even get out of bed to go to the funeral.

No comments: