Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Going To Bed

Is the hardest part of the day for me right now.  I have too much time to think.  I wish I could just take a pill and sleep instantly.

I wish I could figure out what the fuck is wrong with me.

Maybe its just stress.

That's what everyone keeps telling me at least.

Sometimes I wish I was a freshman again.  Just kept to myself, and slit my wrists to solve my problems (kay maybe we can skip that part...maybe) and not bother others with them.

I don't want to have to rely on people.  And now I feel I do too much.  I feel I rely too much on Michael for my happiness now and I HATE that.

I need to find that happy medium and fast.

Ugh.  Curse my dramatic emotional issues.

Curse my new-formed dependency issues.

I can make myself happy God dammit, I just got to remember how. ><

No comments: